Thursday, July 29, 2004

Track N Field Meet [28/7/04] + Today`s Post [29/7/04]

Woah, the meet rawks cannn! I`m having sorethroat from cheering, or should I say SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! I was relieved of ALL my stress. So relax now. Our relay is like, WOW. We even won the Sports School. Hahaha. W/o the Sports School, We could have gotten much much more points. The only sucky thing happened today was that it kept raining! And it wasn`t JUST drizzling, it was practically DROWNING us! And summore this year, we were sitting in the open. NO FAIR!!

Our shoes were soo muddy lor! [thx to Grace and her brilliant idea to walk across the field to the tennis courts] It was actually WHITE now it is BROWN! We reached just in time. Wil wantd us to meet up there. Feel so bad now. Din get to, duh~ It was too crowded. Was msgg the whole time. He came all the way from the other side of the stadium just to hafa chat. Feeling sooooo bad!! Arghh. Found out from frns in VS that they cheered for us too because we were their "sister" school. Um.. We didn`t really cheer for them at the beginning. haha. Oops.

Went to Bugis for dinner later on. By the time we left the stadium, it was already 7plus. I couldn`t even see anything. The sky was so darkkk. Went with Ru, Grace, Jac, Sam, Meiling [st nicks], Akbar[vs].. He was so extraa lorh. Can tell he felt extra-ded too. Wanted to walk around bugis but most of them wanted to go home. So had no choice but to go home too. Anyway my legs were  soo tired from standing ALL THE WAY as the seats were wet. Met Glenn at Bishan and we talkd all the way with Sam, Jac, Meiling and Akbar.  Alightd the train with him too. *blardy He was soooo irritatg. Kept talking nonstop. He even said that Jac was a bitch. lol. wad an ass. And said that she lookd as if she wantd to kill someone. I think that THAT someone will be him. Reachd home at 9+. AND I SLPT AT 11.45pm! FOR THE FIRST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! =DDDD
 
Today [29/04] Had compre test. Was msging again, as usual. Think my hp bill is gonna "explode". Apparently, My hp was spoilt ytd. Droppd my hp accidentally and it just died-ed on me! So i was deprived of my hp ytd [maybe that`s one of the reason why i slpt so early last night] And I couldn`t use it as my alarm clock today. Woke up late. Duh~ Walkd in school with shiwen again. Haha. And guess wad? She accidentally knockd me, and as my hp was on my hand, it DROPPED AGAIN! And when i fixed it back, IT SUDDENLY WORKD AGAIN! woahhh shiwen rawks cannnn! The cover has soo many cracks liao. lol.

Went Orchard with Jac later on. Shoppd again. But we didn`t buy anything today as we had NO MONEY AT ALL! Ok, that`s pathetic. Aloy was nearby and he wantd to meet up. like NO WAY. I told him i was an antisocial. lol It`s true to a certain extent. Im usually quiet and expression-less with strangers. Not that he`s a stranger. Ok, maybe he is. Dots. He even hintd that his bday was coming and that i shd buy him a pressie. AHEM. I was like "Fine, I`m 14 this yr. Means you owe me a total of 27 pressies. Bdays and Xmas." And he replied "Ok, I`m 16 this yr Means you owe me a total of 48 pressies includg valentine`s day" So i said "Oh thx for remindg me about Valentine`s" Dot dot dot. And he said maybe he`ll be my coach for tennis for FREE! But I don`t think I`d even go. Well it depends. December is a LONG LONG way ahead. and i got lots of time to consider this "great" offer. Walkd till we were so tired. So we went to our usual hangout to "rest". We were so bored so we askd Glenn to meet us. Actually we were just joking with him. AND HE REALLY CAME A FEW MINUTES LATER WITH 3 OTHER FRIENDS. Dots! And i didn`t even know why Jac and I chose this LONG table so all of them sat beside us. Told you i was an antisocial. The whole time I wasn`t even talking to them. Ignored them. They were like, SOO CHILDISH cann? Kept throwing tissues at one another. Glenn even went to the extent of msging us when he was just beside us. Diao~ So this is the 2nd day Im seeing Glenn. Jac quickly finishd her food and we wanted to go off 1st. Hintd to Glenn, Ya, he made the 1st move to leave. Anyway, once he left his friends, He joind us. Walkd to the Mrt station together. Didn`t take the same train back as we purposely took the different direction from him just to get rid of him. [Glenn if you`re reading this.. I`m soo sorry! IT`S JUST TOO BAD!] I`m so mean to my cousin! lol.

Slpt during the journey back. reachd home around 7+. Ate my dinner. WAS SO DEELEEECIOUSSSS! Yummy! Mum`s the BEST COOK MANN!!! Yay having HOME ECONS TMR! like, FINALLY! get to partner Ru. Lol, i think we`re the WORST partner in the whole class! We totally dono anything. And we`re always quarrelling who to cut the "disgusting" stuffs. Da Nballers... WOOOOOOOO! We rawk! Having trng tmr. Gonna share our food with the rest of the netballers! Hope they don`t get tummyaches during trng! Hehehehehe =S

[[ja9]] Two MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!! [mum wants me out of the com in 10 mins! lol]


7/29/2004 11:47:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com